When fall starts in North Central Ohio, it is time to get your plumbing checked to make sure everything will work great during the winter months. If you think you may have a problem with the sewer line at your home, it is important to find out the severity of the problem right away.
Clues You May Need Sewer Line Replacement Services:
- If you have a problem with your toilet when you flush it, then you may have a sewer line problem. If it is consistently clogged, smells like sewage, or has varying levels of water in it, then you should have your sewer line inspected before anything freezes.
- If you have sewage running into your yard, then you have a problem with your sewer line. It is either cracked or completely broken. A professional will need to inspect the line and see if it can be patched or if it is irreparable.
- If your home has water damage around the foundation, then you may have a sewer leak underground that is leaking toward your home.
- If you regularly allow grease, paint, concrete, or grout go down your drains, then you should have your sewer line checked if it seems like you have a clog or slow drains.
- If many areas of your home are affected by your dishwasher or washing machine running, then you probably have a problem with your sewer line. It could just be a clog or tree roots that need removing, and then you are fine. A sewer line doesn’t always need to be replaced, and sometimes it is excellent once the clog is removed or with a small patch.
- If you notice more bugs or rodents around your property, then you should inspect it for a sewage leak in the soil. Raw sewage attracts many things, including plants, rodents, bugs, and animals. Take care of your problem with your sewer line as soon as possible so that your issues with pests don’t get bigger.